JOB TITLE: Fiscal Coordinator
HOURS: Full time
CATEGORY: Hourly, non exempt
REPORTS TO: Assistant Fiscal Director
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Assist the Assistant Fiscal and Fiscal Director with fiscal duties to assure separation of duties and to assist other administrative staff as requested. Prepare payroll records and tax reports.
- *Prepare all payroll records and tax reports.
- *Assist Assistant Fiscal and Fiscal Director with managing bills, invoices and other fiscal documents related to agency budget.
- *Assist Assistant Fiscal and Fiscal Director with preparing budgets.
- *Assist administrative staff with managing multiple grants and special projects.
- *Maintain equipment inventory lists.
- *Complete filing tasks, type correspondence and maintain files as assigned.
- *Attend staff meetings, and participate in in-service trainings and professional activities as assigned. Record agency staff meeting minutes.
- *Answer agency business phone in a professional, courteous manner, take necessary messages, maintain records of calls, expedite crisis calls and route messages to appropriate staff members.
- *Other duties as assigned to assure compliance with fiscal management.
FISCAL COORDINATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree in accounting, business, or other related field is preferred or
- Associates degree and 2 years experience in fiscal operations and/or human resource record keeping including payroll functions.
- Must be proficient with computer skills and have knowledge and ability to use software including spreadsheets and word processing.
- Willingness to travel and access to reliable transportation is essential.
- Willingness to adjust work hours to coincide with priorities of the agency.
- Pass Act 33, Act 34 and FBI clearances.
*Indicates the essential job functions as defined in the Americans with Disabilities Act. AA/EOE
SUBMIT LETTER OF APPLICATION AND RESUME TO:
Assistant Fiscal Director
PO Box 975
Scranton, PA 18501
Or email to BriannaB@wrcnepa.org